Ep 3. Astral projection, remote viewing and the universal consciousness
What does astral projection, out-of-body experiences, and remote viewing all have in common? It's about alteration of the human consciousness and there are far greater (and also nefarious uses) for achieving that higher state.
In this episode:
1) Brief introduction covering famous psychics like Jose Silva, Ingo Swann and CIA's Stargate project, and the controversial Uri Geller.
2) The Morphogenetic Field - everything is connected in the universe and science is just discovering its uses.
3) The science to harness the power of consciousness is coming soon and the Matrix is a reality. Elon Musk's Neuralink might make school redundant.
4) The calm mind is the first step to unlocking your unconscious consciousness.
5) Your expectations and belief will affect reality and outcome. Everyone can tune in to a collective consciousness with enough practice. Yes, everyone.
Ep 2. After life and reincarnations
In episode 2 of Beyond Paranormal, Eugene Tay and Dr. Mel Gills talks about life after death and what clues to look out for to determine if a soul has reincarnated.
1) Science hasn't found a way to measure the after life but...
2) Some people have heard voices teaching them how to do great things. Akiane Kramarik and the "Prince of Peace" painting is a well documented case.
3) Stories of people with anecdotal proof that reincarnation is real - Devi Shanti and James the Third.
4) 10 signs to look out for that might hint someone close to you in a reincarnated soul.
5) Ex Miss Malaysia Samantha Jones controversial statement on "choosing your life". What was she really talking about? Dr. Mel Gill does think she is entirely wrong.
Ep 1. Near death encounter and guardian angels
In this brand new series, Eugene Tay interviews guest speaker Dr. Mel Gill on all things paranormal. We try to find answers ranging from the field of science to parapsychology. This show is perfect for those want to hear "reasons" behind unnatural phenomenon.
In this first episode, Dr. Gill talks about
1) the line between insanity and supernatural afflictions;
2) working on the set of Incredible Tales
3) his near death encounter at Mt. Elizabeth Hospital
4) being touched by a guardian angel
5) multiple dimensions and why skeptics can't see ghosts